[Gambas-user] Gambas Web-Form-Apps

Hans Lehmann hans at gambas-buch.de
Thu Dec 3 19:25:24 CET 2020

Hello.

In the documentation under 'Web Development' you can find the two
components gb.web.form and gb.web.gui. The first one is considered
obsolete and the second one is greyed out. That means in my
understanding: Hands off, this component is still under development;
probably not even in beta status. But the documentation shows both,
without any hint about the status of gb.web.gui. On the other hand you
can find in the description of the component gb.web.gui that it replaces
the component gb.web.form because it is faster and easier to use.

Therefore my questions: What now - what to do? Should one use the
component gb.web.gui already now for new Web programs?

With kind regards

Hans