[Gambas-user] Holidays again

Gianluigi bagonergi at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 01:12:49 CEST 2020

I ask you only this, how do you explain that in certain areas there were 5
times as many deaths that normally occur in that period?
How do you explain that the army had to intervene to take away the dead.
And we are talking about areas with a good hospital organization.
I have a friend who lives in those areas, just at that time her mother had
a heart attack and they had to hospitalize her.
When he went to bring the change of clothing and/or comfort items he had to
leave things at the reception, he could not see his mother but saw hundreds
of dead carried away in black bags.
He wrote me "here it's like a plane crashes every day"

This is my contribution as an ignorant person on the subject and also in
English

Gianluigi