[Gambas-user] Holidays again

Benoît Minisini g4mba5 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 22:09:09 CEST 2020

Le 30/08/2020 à 21:30, Jussi Lahtinen a écrit :

>     Moreover, the false positive are at best 20% for the best tests (PCR).
>     The other tests bought in drugstores are mainly random (a guy on
>     youtube
>     did these tests in two successive drugstore. The first was positive,
>     the
>     second negative).
>

> No, the false positive rate for our best tests are around 5%. I think
> you have confused between sensitivity and specificity.
>

> Jussi

In France, they say that the PCR tests have a 20% false positive, if
they are done correctly. Anyway, it's very hard to have accurate
information about these tests.

There is a scandal too about the different tests recommended by the
government. The selection was done by a few entreprises specialized in
these kind of things, and the boss of one of these enterprises told on
an interview that they send their report to the government, but the
chosen tests were only the bad ones, not the good ones.

This is a "health dictatorship". It's not the doctors that can choose
the treatments for their patients anymore. It's the government that
decides, following a non-elected council of "experts" that have many
links with the big labs.

In France, half of the deaths attributed to COVID19 could have been avoided.

--
Benoît Minisini