[Gambas-user] Test Module, First try

Brian G brian at westwoodsvcs.com
Fri Aug 14 04:33:15 CEST 2020

I understand, but to validate the scripter correctly it needs the lib's to be in place perhaps the test libraries could be created on the test rig before the tests are run. I would think that there will be more that one test suit that requires elements in the gambas install structure.
--
Thanks
Brian Thursday, 13 August 2020, 07:37AM -07:00 from Christof Thalhofer  chrisml at deganius.de :