[Gambas-user] Test Module, First try

Brian G brian at westwoodsvcs.com
Thu Aug 13 16:10:38 CEST 2020

The search function needs to be tested starting with local lib, traversing to system lib versions.
The test creates a bash script that the user runes once in the test environment. And never again
--
Thanks
Brian Thursday, 13 August 2020, 00:22AM -07:00 from Christof Thalhofer  chrisml at deganius.de :