[Gambas-user] Test Module, First try

Brian G brian at westwoodsvcs.com
Thu Aug 13 16:07:29 CEST 2020

I changed the test to use gb.web not inotify in the latest version. GB.web is required by scripter in the gbw version.  The test libraries are just dummy files with no content to test the search functions.
--
Thanks
Brian Thursday, 13 August 2020, 00:22AM -07:00 from Christof Thalhofer  chrisml at deganius.de :