[Gambas-user] gb.web.gui application with apache2

Safiur Rahman isafiur at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 08:09:47 CEST 2020

Hi Benoît

How can I run application with gb.web.gui with apache2? Is the method
different from that of gb.web.form?
When I run an application with gb.web.form in apache2 then it works
well. However when the same application using gb.web.gui is run in
apache2 it does not load the form.
In terminal the two application output little different.
1) The application with gb.web.form outputs "Content-type:
text/html;charset=utf-8" in the first line.
2) However the application with  gb.web.gui outputs "Set-Cookie:
GBSESSIONID=:596DC6099DEACC59BDACF03B;path=/;httponly" in the first
line followed by "Content-type: text/html;charset=utf-8" in the second
line.