[Gambas-user] Gambas Mailing List Etiquette

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 18:51:40 CEST 2020

On 4/12/20 11:52 AM, Christof Thalhofer wrote:
> Am 12.04.20 um 16:16 schrieb T Lee Davidson:
>
>> Okay. Well then based on that, Christof, the thread was actually
>> hijacked here:
>> https://lists.gambas-basic.org/pipermail/user/2020-April/068957.html
>
> Uff .. no, I did not change the subject! But I should have written that
> private, never thought it would turn out to be such a big deal.

So then, a thread isn't actually hijacked unless the Subject line is changed even though the actual topic of discussion had
already changed?

But yet, unless I misunderstood, Jussi is of the opinion that the subject *should* have been changed.

I'm just confused as to what, going forward, is the best means, and accepted policy for this list, of handling such a situation.

--
Lee