[Gambas-user] web-component

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 20:56:14 CEST 2019

On 9/23/19 3:12 AM, Rolf-Werner Eilert wrote:
>> If you haven't already, you may wish to read "How To Get Gambas Web Started":
>> http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/howto/getstartedwebgambas

[snip]

> my goodness, was the page written by Google Translate?

I wondered the same thing and also had difficulty understanding the intended meaning. Perhaps when I have more spare time, I
will try to decipher some of it.

You may already realize that the IDE can be used to create pages with the Web component. When a Web application is executed from
the IDE, an internal web server is started and the system's default browser is launched. (Though on my system, it launches
Konqueror for some strange reason.)

---
Lee