[Gambas-user] Would anyone have a custom InputBox control out there that uses a combobox

Bruce adamnt42 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 7 12:16:34 CEST 2019

I am just trying to save time here.
The value list is short, 10 or so items. I just need something like the
native InputBox, with title, prompt etc properties but with a List
property that I could populate and then call.

Explanation: There are a limited number of winery regions here in Aus,
once the user has selected a state then I'd just like to give them the
opportunity to select a wine region from thar state.

This project is very new and undeveloped, I could write the control but
it will only be used until the entire UI is developed. So I thought that
some kind soul may have already done this and is willing to share.

cheers