[Gambas-user] OK click on Wizard

Rolf-Werner Eilert rwe-sse at osnanet.de
Fri Sep 6 11:58:39 CEST 2019

As a workaround I could give the wizard one more step, leaving it empty,
and just start action and close the dialog after the user clicked the
last-before Next button (as long as there is "Next", everything runs fine).

But it wouldn't be the actual sense of having a last step with "OK" or
"Start" or whatever, would it.

Rolf