[Gambas-user] Distributed version control with Git in the IDE

Hans Lehmann hans at gambas-buch.de
Sun Oct 27 18:21:49 CET 2019

Hello.

In the menu of the IDE you will find the item 'Project> Put under
version control>With Git'. That's why I read the book Git - Distributed
version control for code and documents (http://gitbu.ch) - extensively
and followed the examples presented there. But it doesn't help me much,
because I can't find any documentation about *internal* version control
in the IDE. A shortcoming you come across again and again at Gambas -
and it just doesn't seem to bother the developers! Our new feature -
Your problem: Do something with it.

Where is there documentation for *internal* version control in the IDE?
What does the error message mean: Please enter the journal ?
Why is the field in the project properties empty for version control?

Yours sincerely

Hans