[Gambas-user] Printer Font Size Problem

Ed & Clare Kelm twopilots at interisland.net
Fri Oct 18 02:29:35 CEST 2019

Benoit:

My apologies.  The font is Droid Sans.  Thank you for explaining the
purpose of FontScale

What is happening is "Paint.Font.Bold=TRUE" applies the FontScale to the
Font.Size, and so does "Paint.Font.Bold=FALSE".

In my case the FontScale is ~0.97. so every time I change the state of
Font.Bold, the font shrinks a little bit.  In a page having lots of
individual bold words, the font shrinks to extremely tiny!

That can't be right.

Also shouldn't the Font.Size be what I set?   In other words, if I say
"Paint.Font.Size =14", shouldn't "a = Paint.Font.Size" set a to 14?

Ed K.