[Gambas-user] Printer Font Size Problem

Benoît Minisini g4mba5 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 02:00:30 CEST 2019

Le 18/10/2019 à 01:49, Ed & Clare Kelm a écrit :
> Benoit:
>
> Setting Paint.FontScale to 1 solves my particular problem, but I don't
> understand why changing the value of the Bold property applies FontScale
> to the font size.   That doesn't seem right.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Ed K.

No, FontScale is applied when opening the printer device, so that the
size of the font you defined will have the same size on the printer and
on the screen. It's not so easy. And so the Paint.FontScale property.

The reason why the bold font does not have the same size may depends on
the font. But I asked you which font you use, and you didn't answer (you
sent apparently the address in memory of the font, which nobody cares).

Benoît Minisini