[Gambas-user] best way to use the stream from server socket?

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 17:06:32 CEST 2019

I'd like a better explanation of how I could separate what I take out
of the flow from the object that receives the flow on the socket
server.

sorry i'm pretty late now in gambas.. due i have been busy I'm pretty
rusty on programming now and I'm under pressure...

i have that piece of code but i¿m not using events in that class:

Public Clients As Object[]
Public Srv As ServerSocket

Public Sub Socket_Read()

  Dim sCad As String
  Read #Last, sCad, Lof(Last)
  Print "Comando recibido --> " & sCad
  Write #Last, "Comando recibido...", 19
               '1234567890123456789
End

(lest assume _new, _close and connect Sub's)

i have a main module.. if i have too many impelmentations of that
class maybe the stream object will be very stressed.. so how to
property implement?

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com