[Gambas-user] ServerSocket type and path seems only work locallly.. how network?

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 17:00:23 CEST 2019

it's not worlking need some fixeds

connetionsocket clients does not work if we used localhost, we must
typed only "127.0.0.1" or direct ip's domains does seems not work if
there's no networking globalconnections

also wiki said: http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/comp/gb.net/serversocket/interface

are market as does not work under linux  i tested and i cannot
preselect interface.. that are a problem in the laptop due i must
customize the lower active interface rules to a VPN at the job

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com