[Gambas-user] Fallback to 3.13, closed, thanks for Gambas and your support !

ub2 at gmx.ch ub2 at gmx.ch
Wed Nov 20 09:15:33 CET 2019

Dear Christof, Jussi (and whole Gambas-user-list)

As already noted, apt will bring us 3.14.2 soon.
My users will be very happy (so do I).
Any inconvenience meanwhile does not justify any extra coding.

My glimpse idea of an "last-update-undo-Button/Menue" was not very
thoroughly. Sorry for that.

But most important of all:
I/we do like Gambas and appreciate support of this community very much.
Don't take my input as criticism, but rather as a (maybe clumsy) way to
participate within my limited possibilities.

Thanks for Gambas, thanks for your support.

ub2