[Gambas-user] Help for component gb.web.form

Hans Lehmann hans at gambas-buch.de
Tue Nov 19 19:36:14 CET 2019

Hello,

the component gb.web.form is unfortunately only very poorly documented.
Some properties, methods and events explain themselves - but only the
known ones. If it becomes special, then one stands completely in the dark!

To get ahead with our online book, I need help and support for the
following properties, methods and events, which are available in many
classes:

(1) Events: Dialog and Render
(2) Properties: FromID, FromName, Style, and Class

The classes WebMenu, WebMenuBar and WebMenuItem are in total darkness!
The same applies to WebUploadArea and WebUploader.

If someone can help, then I ask beside a short description also for a
small source code section, which shows, what is meant.

Each answer is read gladly.

With kind regards

Hans