[Gambas-user] Gambas webform, routing to another webform

Matias De lellis mati86dl at gmail.com
Thu May 23 14:50:44 CEST 2019

Hi Benoît, everyone,

I was trying to make a small configuration fronted for a pagekite [1] relay.
I use pagekite for tests, a while ago, but I need to make it more dynamic.
Basically I need to manage the users that connect to the relay. With this
commit [2] it's easy, but I want to do the fronted that manage it.

Only need an CRUD with users, ports and secret key. It's easy .. No? ;)

Well. The important thing is also that I need a simple login and control
the routes. If it is logged, show the main fronted (on /relays), and if not,
redirect to the login webform (on /login)

Since this is a relatively new control, there are few examples (Practically
only those who are with the source code). and I do not find any that shows
how to redirect to another webform. :S

In the original announcement[3], you said this:

> How to switch from one web form to another one is not designed yet. At
> the moment, the url 'http://<server>/<root>/abcd' is supposed to display
> the web form whose class name is 'abcd'. There is no way to have
> different instances of the same web form.

But I could not make it work.. :(

Delving into the code, I found that basically you deleted it[4], but I do
not
see how to replace it. You can guide me in what is the alternative to
solve this.?
A single example with a webButton that redirects to another webform,
should be more than enough. :smiley:

Of course, thank you very much ..

Regards,
Matias

..and p.s: Congratulations for your new stage as a self-employed
company. =)

[1]: https://pagekite.net/
[2]:
https://github.com/pagekite/PyPagekite/commit/9b11980a43cbe9f0c4fc7f749188cb6266737600