[Gambas-user] Are "On ... Gosub" implemented with a jump table?

Cedron Dawg cedron at exede.net
Wed May 22 15:38:07 CEST 2019

Benoit:  Thanks, I thought so, but I wanted to make sure the easy way.

Tobi:  At some point I intend to get familiar with the byte code set, appreciate the tip on how to see them.

Fabien:  No worries, one of the reasons I prefer forums to mailing lists.

The context has to do with proof of concept for a Gambas written TCP server to handle requests relayed from a Web CGI or other clients.  Of course I want to use the most efficient dispatching technique internally that I can.

Thanks,

Ced