[Gambas-user] TableView Editor focus confused

Rolf-Werner Eilert rwe-sse at osnanet.de
Wed May 22 08:23:38 CEST 2019

Hi folks!

Now this is an issue with TableView I experienced last week. When you
started editing a cell and then click somewhere else in the program, not
only the focus of the cell gets lost (standard behaviour), but its
contents disappeares completely unless you click it back.

But it will only reappear for a second or so and disappear, only being
displayed while you move the mouse, while the editor still keeps going.

When issuing a click on any other element in the program, I would expect
the editor to close editing either like with Return or Esc.

So, did I miss here? Thanks for any input!

Regards
Rolf