[Gambas-user] Gambas IDE Shortcut Keys

KKing kicking177 at gmail.com
Wed May 15 18:45:58 CEST 2019

<<
 > When you press Ctrl+H you get a split view type screen, is there a
 > shortcut to activate (jump into) the other pane?

I don't think so. If you find a free key for that, tell me. There are a
lot of shortcuts, so almost all keys are in use!

Are all the shortcut keys documented somewhere?

I did a quick scan, could find the individual keys defined in the
CKey.cpp per QT/GTK(s) but didn't find where the shortcut keys are
actioned from.

If there are no keys spare... what about the individual panes in a split
view are treated as if different tabs (class/modules)?

So Ctrl+PgDn would move you to the next tab (class or module) and if it
is a split view it would be in the left pane, Ctrl+PgDn would then go
the right pane and the next Ctrl+PgDn would then take you to next tab
(class or module)?
Ctrl+PgUp being the reverse?

K.