[Gambas-user] Proper Class Member Type Names

Cedron Dawg cedron at exede.net
Wed May 8 00:06:56 CEST 2019

Thanks again, Tobi.  I'll use that for the "wk_member_types" table.  Unless I have a bug, those other codes aren't in the info files.

Here is the database layout for the Wiki region of the DB I am working on (view with fixed pitch font):

--  wk_components    wk_creation_codes
--             1      0
--             |      |
--             M      M
--            wk_classes    wk_member_types
--                    1      0
--                    |      |
--                    M      M
--                   wk_members

This is what I got for the "wk_creation_codes" table:

Same question for creation codes:

	386
A	7
C	810