[Gambas-user] Better use of prefixes

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 18:46:51 CET 2019

On 3/17/19 10:36 AM, Cedron Dawg wrote:
> You guys seem to be lacking debating skills so this is a good exercise.

Lack of interest in debating a particular resolution is not equivalent to lack of debating skills. I have seen no one here
lament their lack of debating skills and express a desire to improve them. So, your assertion that, "this is a good exercise,"
because in your view, we obviously need such exercise, is rather condescending.

What others likely see as discussion, you are trying to turn into a debate whether or not anyone else is interested in such a
debate. Nonetheless, the proponent of a debate resolution has the burden of proof. All I have seen in your arguments is personal
preference.

___
Lee