[Gambas-user] Better use of prefixes

Hans Lehmann hans at gambas-buch.de
Sun Mar 17 12:15:17 CET 2019

Hello,

an interesting debate and peaceful at the same time.

For me, it is a suggestion to check my source texts to see whether they
sufficiently fulfill the Gambas Convention on Designators and are
consistent in themselves. There is only one point on which I will
consider changes: It has always bothered me that I can't be sure that
arguments in procedures in the source code are arguments. I will extend
the existing convention of using arguments without prefix and add an
'Arg' to the arguments prefix in the future.

Yours sincerely

Hans