[Gambas-user] Suggestion

Tobias Boege taboege at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 10:15:41 CET 2019

On Sat, 09 Mar 2019, T Lee Davidson wrote:
> On 3/9/19 3:06 AM, Fabien Bodard wrote:
> > Le ven. 8 mars 2019 18:17, T Lee Davidson <t.lee.davidson at gmail.com <mailto:t.lee.davidson at gmail.com>> a écrit :
> >
> >     What exactly are you referring to as the "error display bar"? The Debugging tab at the bottom with Console, Breakpoints, etc.?
> >

> > No, I'm talking about the bar at the bottom of the toolbar that show
> > only when an error is raised... and I'm doing a lot of errors  😊.
> >

> I have never had a bar show at the bottom of the toolbar when an error is
> raised. And, I don't see anything in Preferences that might turn it on. So,
> I still don't know what you're talking about. But, thanks for the response
> :-)

I believe they mean the one in the attached picture. I see it rarely, too,
and I can't quite classify when it is shown (maybe when the compiler or
interpreter exit with non-zero status?), but I agree that it would be nice
if it vanished automatically, maybe the next time the program is started.

Regards,
Tobi