[Gambas-user] A friendly face on LibreOffice towards Gambas

Cedron Dawg cedron at exede.net
Tue Mar 5 22:20:38 CET 2019

Hi B,

Would it be possible for you to record a sample of one of your chart productions?  Or maybe a couple if you have different flavors.

Take it from having loading .CSV file all the way to saving the image.

It would be nice to have a definite target to aim for.  Well, more specifically, which functionality I have to span.

Then go into the macro editor, copy and paste the generated code into a text file, then email it to me at cedron at exede dot net.

Thanks, progress is being made, but plans are going awry.

Ced