[Gambas-user] A friendly face on LibreOffice towards Gambas

Cedron Dawg cedron at exede.net
Mon Mar 4 15:00:21 CET 2019

Hi B,

I'm going to look into this further, do some experimenting, and come back when I have something substantial.

Would you be interested in being an alpha tester?

I don't doubt you credentials.  I was in that club.  For the kiddies, what does this do?
-----------------

    mov cx, ax
    cmp cx, bx
    ja T
       mov cx, bx
T:  mov dx, ax
    add dx, bx
    sub dx, cx

Why would you do it that way?

I will make creating a chart the prototype functionality.  Give me a few days or so, I want to do it right.

Is everybody marching forth today?

Ced