[Gambas-user] Keystroke Recorder

Cedron Dawg cedron at exede.net
Fri Mar 1 23:00:46 CET 2019

Earlier today I put in a request for a keystroke recorder for the Gambas IDE.

I've been RTFMing.

Is it possible to have one Gambas instance being embedded by a Gambas Project running in a second instance of the Gambas IDE?

Or something similar.  The second instance having system focus sends user typed keys and/or generated keys to the first, the first being oblivious to knowing that it isn't in focus, or has a real user providing the keys, yet displaying as if it did.

Would it be possible to send generated mouse events in a similar manner?

I don't think SendKey is correct because the second IDE, running an Gambas project, is the one with focus.  Albeit, perhaps with minimum screen presence.

Can somebody save me a lot of trial and error here?

Thanks.  Damn, Gambas is rich.