[Gambas-user] Gambas Header Files

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 17:34:53 CET 2019

i think its better concentrate efforts in combining web technologies with
devices.. event thing that already redone the whell!

currently there's no framework for gambas like codeigniter does..that due
we need to make things easier for new developer prospects... a framework
allows many new developers to come together and there so more people
thinking about different solutions... in fact among, language is another
barrier...

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com