[Gambas-user] This is Spam :-)

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 15:09:45 CET 2019

all Everything I read went very well until I saw the word "window" and all
interest are gone now... ;-)

as example, in Venezuela there's the canaimitas classmates pc and also the
tablet's classmates tables

only the tables are used with own users, weantime classmates pc was target
of piracy!
of course because are only the classmates pc able to be compatible with
windo...