[Gambas-user] Deploying a Gambas project and Gambas runtime on Debian 9 for version not in Debian repos

KKing kicking177 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 20:32:00 CEST 2019

<<
I will add a text field to allows to select a older version, when you to
allow*

urm, if I understand that, that will not help me in this case....
I had some issue with pre 3.13.0 (inexplicable seg faults) which
disappeared once using 3.13.0.

So I took a look at the contents of the debian 9 gambas3-runtime 3.9.1-3
package

I copied all my 3.13.0 version of these files over to appropriate places
... just copying files ... no joy
I reinstalled  9 gambas3-runtime 3.9.1-3 package and then copied over my
3.13.0 files over the top .... no joy ..

So I guess my next step is to reproduce being able to build the debian 9
gambas3-runtime 3.9.1-3 package myself, and then substitute with my
3.13.0 files and the critical bit I presume update the version
references that must be being checked. Think that will be for another day.

K.