[Gambas-user] Deploying a Gambas project and Gambas runtime on Debian 9 for version not in Debian repos

KKing kicking177 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 17:09:35 CEST 2019

<<
What option(s) do I have to deploy a gambas 3.13.0 project (executable),
Gambas runtime and the needed Gambas components to Debian 9 unit.

So I came across Project --> Make --> Make installation Package
Is this the answer I wanted?
Does it include a Gambas runtime and components?
And if yes, does this mean I should uninstall the Debian repo's version
I had installed of runtime and selected components?

K.