[Gambas-user] Deploying a Gambas project and Gambas runtime on

KKing kicking177 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 19:06:05 CEST 2019

So I uninstalled gambas runtime 3.9.1-3 runtime and handful of
components and attempted to gebi the deb file created by Gambas make
installation package.

It starts... but stops with
<<
This package is uninstallable
Dependency is not satisfiable: gambas3-runtime (>= 3.13)

So was there an option I missed in the "make installation package" that
I missed to select the runtime?

If not could it be added as an option though presumably it, along with
components, would need to be checked for version conflict with existing
installed Gambas?

On my dev unit with compiled from source (plus a Tobi patch) of 3.13.0
will there be a gambas3-runtime and where would it be?

K.