[Gambas-user] Pale markers under Ubuntu Mate

Rolf-Werner Eilert rwe-sse at osnanet.de
Fri Jun 28 16:29:48 CEST 2019

On this system, I'm bound to Mate (diskless stations on LTSP server),
KDE is way too slow here.

But yes, I like KDE, it's on my computer at home.

Mate does have a way to tweak everything, it's a bit like a Registry,
but there is no comprehensive list of the options (or at least I haven't
found it yet).

But that might be the place where you would find the solution to this.

Regards
Rolf