[Gambas-user] Pale markers under Ubuntu Mate

Bruce adamnt42 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 13:45:05 CEST 2019

I don't know the answer Rolf, but I do "feel your pain". It seems to me
that Mate desktop over the last 3-4 months has begun to tell me how I
should be living my life so to speak.
I am fairly sure that I have seen the same effects, both within and
external to Gambas. I have tried the theme change prayer and other more
arcane incantations but it does seem that sometimes Mate tends to think
that "an extremely very light shade of grey/blue" is a suitable highlight.
ymmv.
Sometimes I am tempted to go back to KDE. No, disregard that.
:-(