[Gambas-user] Pale markers under Ubuntu Mate

Rolf-Werner Eilert rwe-sse at osnanet.de
Fri Jun 28 13:31:15 CEST 2019

This is a problem which might have to do with Mate rather than with
Gambas, but maybe someone has had a similar problem.

In my system, the marker bars in lists and grid views etc. are rather
pale so it's somewhat difficult to make out "which item is selected
right now".

Is there a way to control this by some Gambas code, or would you say
"change the theme"? I'm happy with theme and preferences on my system so
far, and this problem seems to be only in Gambas.

Thanks for any input.

Rolf