[Gambas-user] My incomplete Manjaro Install - Need expert help

Tony Morehen tmorehen at ajm-software.com
Tue Jun 18 19:25:31 CEST 2019

I use Add/Remove most of the time.  pamac (the actual program name) has
several advantages,  It can install and update packages from the AUR and
has a system tray utility that notifies when updates are available.

Sometimes, though, it misses the latest updates, ie it's background
update of what's available on the mirrors has not run yet.  Then I run a
pacman -Syyu to force an update.

I've been running Manjaro for the past 3 years.  Before that I ran
opensuse for more than a decade.  Yes, Manjaro has much more frequent
updates but they rarely break anything unlike suse's. And Manjaro is
much faster.