[Gambas-user] My incomplete Manjaro Install - Need expert help

Cedron Dawg cedron at exede.net
Tue Jun 18 17:42:51 CEST 2019

That helps a lot, and I will give it a go after midnight.

However, damn it, I just downloaded the latest image last night.  This shouldn't be necessary.  Looks bad on Manjaro.

I can only hope that it also fixes the "Warning: dependency cycle detected: ", which on a fresh install, to me, is somewhat inexcusable.

So, 1.2 Gig to refresh a 2.0 Gig download from the night before.  Fishy.  It would seem that I would be better off getting a new iso and starting from scratch.