[Gambas-user] My incomplete Manjaro Install - Need expert help

Cedron Dawg cedron at exede.net
Tue Jun 18 16:51:03 CEST 2019

Thanks for chiming in.

Can you tell me when you installed?

For me, fresh iso download last night.  The Gambas package was done in April.

I am getting the same kind of issue when I try to install DB Browser for SQLite.

Again, the download 1.2G figure.  Something isn't right.

Well, I'm looking to GPart my drive so I can slide Mint 19 Xcfe in.  It was a bit of delight to overwrite Mint 19 Mate though, after all the fuss it caused.