[Gambas-user] About qt, a little issue

Benoît Minisini g4mba5 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 13:40:23 CEST 2019

Le 17/06/2019 à 10:25, Jorge Carrión a écrit :
> The IDE, AFAIK, is a qt4 project, and only (I guess, i've never done it)
> if you compile it from sources can change it to qt5 (please Benoit,
> clarify this). I can't create our project with gb.gui, it is not
> compatible with gb.qt.ext, I'm afraid.
>
> Best Regards

The IDE uses gb.gui.qt, so use gb.qt4.* or gb.qt5.* components
indifferently.

gb.qt*.ext component are not taken into account by gb.gui.qt (i.e. you
don't have a gb.gui.qt.ext component). If you need a text editor, use
gb.form.editor. If you need a rich text editor, you need gb.qt4.ext or
gb.qt5.ext explicitely (hence gb.qt4 or gb.qt5 as well).

Benoît Minisini