[Gambas-user] Question: Wait-sign on start

Rolf-Werner Eilert rwe-sse at osnanet.de
Thu Feb 21 11:28:18 CET 2019

Originally, I had icons for some Gambas programs on the Desktop,
therefore in ~/Desktop (in the German localisation it is called
"~/Schreibtisch"). That was not enough, even if I added
StartupNotify=true in them. The programs would start, but without
notification.

I had to make a copy into .local/share/applications plus I added
StartupNotify=true to either of them (it doesn't need to be contained in
both).

Was that clear enough?

Regards
Rolf