[Gambas-user] Test of mail received

Christof Thalhofer chrisml at deganius.de
Fri Dec 6 22:50:26 CET 2019

Hi Gianluigi,

Am 06.12.19 um 12:20 schrieb Gianluigi:

> first of all, as Lee, I renew my appreciation for the work you do for
> all of us. 👍

Thank you very much :-)

> I understand the frustration, but before the complaints to the competent
> authorities, my suggestion, if you haven't already done so, is to try to
> dialogue with Google.
> You asked them about the too many rebounds, did you try to make know to
> Google our needs?

There is no human support. Just a help labyrith.

> Did they respond?

Do you know where I can email Google?

This is the page they are referring to in their bounces:

https://support.google.com/mail/answer/6590?p=BlockedMessage&visit_id=637112643805044704-3315698617&rd=1

They just say they block mails with attachments at their will. And as we
found out this is not even consistent.

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer

--