[Gambas-user] Test of mail received

Gianluigi bagonergi at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 12:20:12 CET 2019

Il giorno gio 5 dic 2019 alle ore 22:53 Christof Thalhofer <
chrisml at deganius.de> ha scritto:

> Am 05.12.19 um 01:14 schrieb T Lee Davidson:

> So I'm quite angry about Google's behavior and I will try to report this
> to the authorities.
> Alles Gute
>
> Christof Thalhofer
>
> --
> Dies ist keine Signatur

Hi Christof,

first of all, as Lee, I renew my appreciation for the work you do for all
of us. 👍
I understand the frustration, but before the complaints to the competent
authorities, my suggestion, if you haven't already done so, is to try to
dialogue with Google.
You asked them about the too many rebounds, did you try to make know to
Google our needs?
Did they respond?

Regards
Gianluigi