[Gambas-user] "Additional references" to Gambas projects

Benoît Minisini g4mba5 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 00:32:44 CEST 2019

Hi,

In the last commits, you can know define "additional references" to your
project, in the "library" tab of the project property dialog.

An additional reference is a Gambas executable whose exported classes
are available to your project.

Why that?

In some way, it's the contrary of a library. It means that your project
will be used as a library by the referenced project, and will call the
exported classes of this referenced project.

In other words, it means that your project is a plugin of the referenced
project (usually loaded dynamically with the Component.Load method).

If it's not clear for you, tell me, I will try to explain differently
(if I can!)

Benoît Minisini