[Gambas-user] Some quotes and rant

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 17:57:32 CEST 2018

Well, one way of doing business is to complicate things to cause
dependency, although I don't know what the business would be behind
complicating GTK+3, is it that developers are paid not to use the current
GTK stuff? (a great way to put garbage in the GNU way of softwre freedom)

Maybe it's time to have a version selector and keep two separate codes for
GTK3 < 3.18 and > 3.20?,

otherwise we'll break backwards compatibility, and it won't be possible to
gradually compile it for wheeze/jessie and many embedded linux (using very
recent versions severely impacts the performance of these small devices).

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com