[Gambas-user] pigpio c library callback gives segmentation fault (11)

Steve stevjensen at aol.com
Mon Nov 19 20:41:03 CET 2018

I can do a callback all i want while in the c code called by gambas.

Once the c code exits back to gambas and gambas returns to its event
loop  then the callback fails.

Only qsort I can find on this Pi is qsort.tar.gz. I'm guessing that this
means qsort is not currently installed on this system. However, since
gambas would be in the qsort function at the time of its callback (and
not back in the gambas event loop) the code would be equivalent to the
code I wrote which does indeed work.

Do you have an example of a function that does a callback after the
initiating callback completes.