[Gambas-user] Linux Mint - Project Localization

David Sanromá dsanroma at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 16:34:16 CET 2018

El 6/11/18 a las 16:24, Benoît Minisini escribió:
> Le 06/11/2018 à 16:21, David Sanromá a écrit :
>>
>> No... the IDE is not translated....
>>

>>> Is the IDE translated?

> Are you sure that you correctly installed the translated language
> support on your system?
>
> If the interpreter cannot load the translation at startup for any
> reason, it displays a warning message on the command-line. Do you see it?

Neither the gambas3 executable nor my compiled app show any errors when
started:

[dsanroma at mint2:~/Documentos/Gambas/preserve_home]
$ gambas3

Nothing gets displayed on the terminal I started it from.

If you allow me comment something from "another dimension" in a
"parallel universe", I must say that parts of the IDE get translated
when I run (partially) the make package wizard.

If I run the wizard up to the point of selecting Mint distribution and
then I cancel... Then if I run the wizard again it is in Spanish.

Furthermore, at this point if I open another project in a "new window",
then second IDE is in Spanish.

I just found this out right now.... strange... ;)