[Gambas-user] Debian and Devuan specific packages for gambas 3.11 ready to use

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Wed May 30 19:04:05 CEST 2018

> Awesome job :)
>
> But I have a question
>
> According to the wiki there is a gb.qt5 component for QT5 support of Gambas

after 3.11.3 and some patcheds backported form master gambas 3.11.3
packages for debian and devuan are now available!

now qt5, sdl2  are available for debian 8 and debian 9 also devuan 1
at:
https://software.opensuse.org//download.html?project=home%3Avegnuli%3Agambas&package=gambas311

due *problems on wheeze and also some still bugs in 3.11.3, i backported
gambas 3.10.0*
*but without qt5, jit and sdl2 for wheeze and also squeeze, strech, etc
inclusivelly devua*n
at
https://software.opensuse.org//download.html?project=home%3Avegnuli%3Agambas&package=gambas310

dependences (except for gambas3 metapackage) are fully corrected respect
debian and others

the wiki page for build the debian packagges will be updated soon based on
those experiences