[Gambas-user] New mailing-list for bugtracker notifications

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Fri May 25 14:28:51 CEST 2018

> No. Because I am member in a lot of mailinglists and this was the only
> one that had the problem (in my eyes) that it mixed (half-)automated
> output with talk between people.
>
> You will see, it will be much cleaner now.

it's not the list, i have a lot of more and same problem but due filters,
same problem in the roundcube filters for some list..  that worked in
others like mail.ru
very strange.. but well with list separation now are good

> What?! You rant about Winbuntu and then recommend Gmail???
> ;-)

i hate gmail but have a problem:
mail.ru dont receibe mail from gmail and some people (that uses google app
platform) that send mail to me never see it that mails..

so i make redirections using the thunderbird..

> Gmail doesn't even seem to be able to quote correctly ...

gmail quote correctly just need more configuration from some labs that are
not freely available